Free Reverse Text Shatter After Effects Template
It’s one thing to shatter a pane of glass, but it’s quite another to put it back together! “Reverse Text Shatter” begins doing just that. It slowly pieces together the shattered pieces of your text. It then dollies the camera around your text with just a hint of light flicker before busting into virtual shards.
At less than 15 seconds long, this “Reverse Text Shatter” AE Template is ideal for quick bumpers and information.
Reverse Text Shatter After Effects Template Preview
- Quality: 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Required Software: Adobe After Effects CS3 or higher
- Plugins: Pre-rendered (none required)
- Duration: 0:12
- Music: Watching, Waiting from Free Stock Music
- License: 100% royalty free license that allows you to use the template in all types of productions, for worldwide distribution, forever. There are never any licensing fees. Read our license agreement here.
[Download not found]
If you like these videos you should check out VideoBlocks, where you can have access to over 115,000 motion backgrounds, stock footage, After Effects templates, and much more.
Don't forget, if you need royalty-free audio, check out AudioBlocks, where you can search for downloads of production music, sound effects, and looping audio tracks!
Also, for all of your graphic needs, try GraphicStock, where you can search over hundreds of thousands of vectors, photos, icons, templates, infographics and more!
Get the firing extinguisher ready because this template gets hot -- really hot!
It starts with a few sparks flying through the air until suddenly they slam together into a fiery explosion, revealing your logo or text. As your logo sits idle -- turning red hot like a fire poker -- sparks, flames, and hot plasma drip all around it against a red background.
A volatile -- yet exciting -- intro for any logo or text.